General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I am a realtor looking to put a million dollar ad in Veranda,

Customer Question
Robb Report or Dupont Registry...and...
I am a realtor looking to put a million dollar ad in Veranda, Robb Report or Dupont Registry...and any other well read luxury magazines. Can you make a
multi buy...looking for best bang for money...what about Wall st Journal?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/11/2015
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 2 years ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
The three publications you have listed are some of the best in terms of well read luxury publications. I would also agree that the Wall Street Journal will have multiple eyes to view the property you want to put on the market. To advertise with the WSJ, try listing the property on their weekend edition as coverage is more tailored to properties and luxury items.
Other publications to possibly inquire about advertising:
http://www.luxuryhomemagazine.com/
http://extraordinaryproperties.com/marketing/magazine.asp
While some of these are international, having those outside the US to look at your ad might be a good idea:
http://luxurysociety.com/articles/2010/12/12-luxury-lifestyle-publishers-targeting-affluent-consumers

I can contact these people...I have used them before. I want specifically the best buys, readership vs cost...and the best deals available. Some companies have partners so when you run an ad you get multiple exposure. I want a comparison of that. If you wish not to give me detail, please give me a refund. Thank you, ***** *****

Afraid that I do not have the comparison numbers for such detailed work. I will go ahead and opt-out for other experts to possibly assist.
Michael
Michael
Michael
Michael, Librarian