General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I'm having a problem where when I try to wind the bobbin on…

Customer Question
I'm having a problem where...
I'm having a problem where when I try to wind the bobbin on my singer Curvy, that the bobbin will only spin once or twice before getting stuck. I've been having this problem on and off since I got it a few days ago, and I checked to make sure that I am threading the machine properly
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/11/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.

Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?
I'm still looking for help with this, but if I can't get timely responses I will look somewhere else. I need the issue fixed ASAP so I can repair my sister's dance uniform before her performance on Saturday
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Did you try to re-thread your machine? Did your machine response to sewing mode?

I've tried re-threading and the same thing happened. the machine works normally in sewing mode.

Relist: Answer came too late.