Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Where is dubai

Customer Question

where is dubai
Category: General
Expert:  Cher replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome!
My name is ***** ***** it will be my pleasure to assist you today.
Dubai is located in the Middle East, on the Arabian Gulf.
It is one of the seven Emirates of the UAE (United Arab Emirates) and is the most populated cities of the Emirates. It is located along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula.
The Dubai Municipality is sometimes called Dubai city to distinguish it from the emirate. Dubai is situated on the northeast coast of the United Arab Emirates and shares borders with Abu Dhabi in the south, Sharjah in the northeast, and the Sultanate of Oman in the southeast.
Dubai is located in an arid desert climate, with its cooler winter months being Novemember to March.
---------------
I hope this helped and please let me know if you need any further information.
Please kindly rate my answer with positive feedback and if you have any additional questions, just click Reply and I will always be here for you. Rating will not cut off our ability to communicate. This question will always be open for you to reply to me.
Warmest wishes,
Cher