General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

How do heart and brain interconnect?

Customer Question
how do heart and brain interconnect?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/6/2015
Expert: Karel1, Just know a little something replied 3 years ago
Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
The heart send impulses to the brain and visa versa. The brain sends impulses to control emotions which in turn are sent through ones heart. Its rather amazing and the best indepth description can be found at this website.
http://centerforwholeselfhealth.com/the-heart-brain-connection-the-role-of-emotions/
is there any channel used? or it's a nerve thing?
my encephalitis is a bit hard, since i play computers
I don't believe its a nerve thing. They are neural impulses. Electrical neural impulses between the heart and nerve. I have heard that sometimes people with illnesses like epilepsy, the computer can trigger the seizures. You might want to ask your neurologist if being on the computer a lot can make you worse.
ok it seem, i have gotten epilepsy medicine. do i have seizures? Ill go back on it then, it do attack my foot tho.
i do not have it, the only seizure i got is the mind's hack third eye i think.
http://be-progamer.org/third-eye-crime-hack-android-ios-cheats/
I will opt out so someone else can help you.
hmm the computer waves is attacking me. and there's a sound using it. blizz kinda has a whole body for those with normal fantasy and vision. so only option is music. i removed some waves but still a problem. it kinda interacts with my legs. even without it the sounds is still there. when i take epilepsy medicine there is a brain problem attacking the brain.
trying seizure treatment.
I have opted out so someone else can help you. I am not able to answer anymore questions.