Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

How do you change your address from a business to a personal

Customer Question

how do you change your address from a business to a personal address this has happened before
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If your dress is marked as a commercial address, that's something that you would have to talk with the postmaster about in your area.
However, if they simply have your name and address recorded as a business name and address, then you can simply file a residential change of address form. This is often used in the case where many practitioners of a medical office leave or change address or retire and they must change their address from a business to a residential address. However, this is not something that can usually happen on a residential address. If it does, I would talk to your local postmaster about it because they are the person that has the final decision on how to rectify it. It's unlikely that someone other than the postmaster will be able to correct it.