chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Saeco Incanto Deluxe. It says 'Ventilate'. Not

Customer Question

I have a Saeco Incanto Deluxe. It says 'Ventilate'. Not sure what to do.
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to Just answer. Initially,fill the water tank with warm water. Turn on the machine and dispense hot water (your model may require to press the hot water button first or just open the steam wand). Continue to dispense hot water till the ventilate message disappears which could take up to a cup of hot water. Hope this information will be helpful. IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That's the problem, I think. It won't dispense hot water; there is no 'hot water' button on this model that I'm aware of, but opening the steam wand does nothing, and hitting any of the 3 coffee buttons (short shot, long shot, or drip) with 'external coffee' button pressed (so it doesn't use the beans in the hopper, and just puts hot water through) doesn't work.

I imagine there's air in the line, right?

Yes it possibly have airlock in the pump and water intake system

Try to manually prime your machine, for instruction CLICK HERE it supports all gaggia and seaco models.

If still, sometimes you need to get rough on your machine in able to remove the clog air on water line. slamming the water tank into machine sometimes help. If still, unplug your machine, remove water and turn the machine upside down or shake your machine if possible.

Let me know if you still have questions.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...