chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I own a Keurig B3000 machine which will not dispense a full

Customer Question

I own a Keurig B3000 machine which will not dispense a full 10oz cup with a K-Cup installed. The machine does dispense a full 10oz cup without a K-cup installed. Both the top & bottom needles are free from debris.
Any suggestions?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.

Hi and welcome to just answer.

Initially, if you have other k-cup spare try it. If still,try running the machine with water several times without a k-cup. Use a tiny bit of vinegar mixed with a lot of water to soak in the machine for half an hour.After that, flush it all out several times with fresh water and try brewing a cup of coffee. You might also try using a paper clip to poke free any coffee grounds or build up from the dispensing line. But please make sure that the machine is turned off and unplugged. also try using a straw to blow air through the spout that punctures the pod to help clean the line back in to the water reservoir.

Sometimes air can get in to places that it shouldn’t. With the machine turned off and the water reservoir full, try tapping or jiggling the machine slightly to help free the trapped air.

Try all of those procedures above, in case that no one on those steps resolved your problem just REPLY ONLY.

Hope this information will be helpful.

IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...