General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

I have a Saeco_ Odea go plus machine- my coffee taste like…

Customer Question
I have a Saeco_ Odea...
I have a Saeco_ Odea go plus machine- my coffee taste like brown water-when i empty the sludge container , the pods are sloppy wet and not formed and there is major water in the other side- I have descaled the machine and cleaned every crack and crevice-I don't know what else to do. It appears to me that the beans are not grinding enough to make a cup of coffee-can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
6/3/2015
Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
chester298
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this? Have you try using ground coffee instead of nbeans?

Machine only uses beans-don't need help anymore,the grinder is trashed- thanks for the reply

Expert: chester298,
 replied 3 years ago
Thanks for your response.

Just email our customer support at***@******.***

This is not a info request.