Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

I have a Saeco_ Odea go plus machine- my coffee taste like

Customer Question

I have a Saeco_ Odea go plus machine- my coffee taste like brown water-when i empty the sludge container , the pods are sloppy wet and not formed and there is major water in the other side- I have descaled the machine and cleaned every crack and crevice-I don't know what else to do. It appears to me that the beans are not grinding enough to make a cup of coffee-can you help me?
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Im so sorry that no one else has responded to you.Apologies for my delay in replying, I only just came online and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this? Have you try using ground coffee instead of nbeans?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Machine only uses beans-don't need help anymore,the grinder is trashed- thanks for the reply

Thanks for your response.

Just email our customer support at***@******.***

This is not a info request.