General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

From late 2011 to 2013 I was mysteriously ill, after having…

Customer Question
from late 2011 to 2013...
from late 2011 to 2013 I was mysteriously ill, after having perfect health (I had just finished 22 weeks in a military sheriff academy at age 43 so my health was way above average). But I suddenly had bouts of unexplained illness. this illness followed a distinct patteren. whenever my husband was out of town or i was not alone with him (family vacation, etc) my health improved. then when we'd return home so would the mysterious illness. I had a swollen pancreas buldging into my stomach, 3 kidney infections, small cysts found on my kidneys, chills, disorientation, etc. I also ended up with 3 ulcers in the upper gi tract. looking back now after our separation and the hate he displays now - i am suspicious that he may have been poisoning me. I saved several strands of hair at the time thinking I had mercury or lead poisoning from eating caned foods. but now am wondering if those strands could be tested for other poisons, such as liquid nicotine, ethyl glycol, etc - would there be a way to find out if there is any residue left in my body (bones, liver, long hair). and what should be tested for? ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: General
5/29/2015
Expert: DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor replied 2 years ago
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor
How long ago was the last episode?

November of 2013. I got med aid and underwent a battery of tests and began regular follow ups with a Dr who monitored me. This went from Dec 2013 to Feb 2014. 2 months later I had my husband arrested for violence in April 2014. Despite the fear and stress my health continued to improhhve and became normal only after he no longer had physical access. I plucked several hairs from my head in 2012 when sickest. Could the be tested for substances he could have put in my food. My current hair is still 18 inches. Could there still be evidence remaining in it from 18 months ago? Are where other places my body could have kept a record (bones, liver, kidney tissue, etc)

Yes, it could. Absolutely. These hairs can be tested and should still contain toxins if they were present

Where could I go for a hair follicle test and what should they test for? How much hair do they need. I have 6 hairs from the original illness a day a full head of long hair now with possibly some of the illness hair at the end of what's I

on my head. Is there one single test where they can I'd any substance or do they need a list of specific things to test for. If my ex was poisoning me I wouldn't know what to look for. What I tell the lab to look for?

you can look for a lab online. http://rmalab.com/medical-laboratory-tests/environmental/hair-element-analysis
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD
DocPhilMD, Medical Doctor