How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ellen Your Own Question
Ellen, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 109
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
Type Your Question Here...
Ellen is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

The registered owner, Randie

Customer Question

The registered owner, Randie XXXXXX (my wife) of XXXXXXXXXX, pass away last Apri l 2015 and I change the ownership to my name, Macro XXXXXX. I also would like to change the charge credit card to my credit card. The number is ***** XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX, exp. date is XXXXX, and the code number is ***** Please let me know what else I have to do.

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General