Ellen, Consultant
Experience:  attorney and legal researcher
9968427
Type Your Question Here...

Ihave a f.f. english water color. it is 28 x 18.it is mounted

Customer Question

ihave a f.f. english water color. it is 28 x 18.it is mounted with no frame. i have had it for 45 yrs.it is 2 horses standing in a rivers edge, one is brown, one is white. they are attached to a farm cart.in the background is the farmhouse. the farmers wife is standing in the yard with several fowl at her feet. across the river in the background is a large farm. in the river is a low boat with 2 men in it. the farmer, in the wagon is allowing his horses to rest. i would like to sell this watercolor. how can i find out what to sell it for?
Category: General
Expert:  HCraig replied 2 years ago.
Hi
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.
Would you happen to have photos of the item? There is a large range of value for these types of paintings and condition can make or break art.
Let me know if you see any condition issues or if you can post a photo that would be great.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i have no photo

Expert:  HCraig replied 2 years ago.
Is there a signature on the painting?