chester298
chester298,
69243481
Type Your Question Here...

I have the hoover max extract deep cleaner fh50240. about

Customer Question

I have the hoover max extract deep cleaner fh50240.
about half way through a room cleaning it stopped working. The motor turns on, but nothing happens. I have cleaned the unit, but still nothing, just a low running noise from the motor.
Terry
Category: General
Expert:  chester298 replied 2 years ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Please note: My function is to give you honest information and not necessarily to tell you what you wish to hear. Please do not rate prematurely (negative).Initially, your model have safety features which is stopped when your vacuum is over heated. Usually it fixed after the vacuum cool down. If still, since you hear the motor running, it sounds like you have broken belt that need to replace. Belt replacement is not available on so you need to send your unit to nearest Hoover repair center. Hope this information will be helpful.IMPORTANT: If you are satisfied to my answer please don't forget to rate,,GOOD OR EXCELLENT rating and BONUS are greatly appreciated...