General

Ask Experts & get answers to your questions - ASAP

My rimowa luggage is locked and the default code won't open…

Customer Question
my rimowa luggage is locked...
my rimowa luggage is locked and the default code won't open it. I think TSA messed with it.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: General
5/24/2015
Expert: Michael, Librarian replied 3 years ago
Michael
Michael, Librarian
Hello, thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am Michael, a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
Your problem is very common with both having the luggage locked as well as possibly TSA agents checking it and then having it lock.
This question is something I have been asked before a number of times. As a suggestion to try first, review this short video as it goes into simple steps in order to open your rimowa. Try using the default code even if you tried before and follow the steps given:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=981AbV__WeY
The only other suggestion I can then offer if the above video does not open your rimowa would be to have it looked at by a professional. You can find one here:
http://www.rimowa.com/en-us/repair