How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler Your Own Question
A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16284
Experience:  30 years in research
Type Your Question Here...
A. Schuyler is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband needs to find his employee records in 2000 and

Customer Question

My husband needs to find his employee records in 2000 and 2003
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: General
Expert:  A. Schuyler replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Has he tried his income tax records (i.e. form 1040) from 2000 and 2003? If he does not still have them in his possession, he can request copies from the IRS. Here is more information:
He can also contact the places where he worked in 2000 and 2003.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,

Related General Questions