Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

I bought something online. My package is sent at 1:30 pm

Customer Question

Hi, i bought something online. My package is sent at 1:30 pm today. I woke up at 2:30 approximately. So how do I know my package is still on the way or it is back to the ups office when i am sleeping
Category: General
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If you have a tracking number on the item you can find out exactly where it is. However, if you don't want to go through the bother of doing that, they should make at least two more attempts to deliver the article. Of course, it's always best if you can contact them or go online with the tracking number and see where the box is. Normally though, no matter who the carrier is, they will even notice on your door when they try to make delivery. The notice should have the tracking number and the number you can call to have a redelivered. If you have the tracking number though let you schedule redelivery. Rather than just having them come by at their standard times.