Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience:  I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.
5071285
Type Your Question Here...

Looking for a large lamp shade

We are looking for a large lamp shade for a floor lamp I am making for our cabin. It is aspen wood and we need a shade that is 6-7" at the top, 12" high, and 18-20" across the bottom. We also want one with a pine tree, bear, elk, etc. on it that will show when turn on. Want it to be of leather like material. Do find some on various sites, but are quite expensive. Do you know of any particular outlet(s) that may have something for under $100?

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Continue. Will wait for answer, if possible.

Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Josie~Moderator

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a General Specialist and would love to assist you. I have found a Shade on Ebay and The person selling them actually makes them to order. You can see the Advertisement here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Moose-Bear-Deer-Lamp-Shade-8-x-10-Rustic-Decor-/360743728743

You may want to contact this seller and see if they can accommodate you with a design that will work for you at the size you need. Please let me know if you have further questions. Joan

Joan, Internet Researcher
Experience: I believe that knowledge is Power! I would like to try to share my knowledge with others.