Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

May I get a psychic reading?

May I get a psychic reading?
Hello, Magdalena and welcome back to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

Is there anything specific you would like to know about? If so, please provide some details and I will be glad to give you a reading.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
yes. Thank you
Im concern about my sister
My sister is having financial problems she is renting her house but the renters had not pay 3 months of rent
Will they pay her?
Hello again, Magdalena and thanks for your helpful reply.

Please allow me a short while to do a reading about your sister. Thank you for your patience.

I will post back soon.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Hello again, Magdalena and thanks for your patience.

I feel the renters may try to pay her part of what is owed, but unfortunately, she will need to involve the authorities and eventually, have them evicted for non-payment of rent. Actually, if she hasn't done that yet, it might be a good idea to start that process so she can get paid and get them out of the house.

A Positive Rating would be appreciated, as that is the only way I receive credit for my answer. Thank you! Laughing

Warmest regards XXXXX XXXXX and I hope everything will turn out well for you sister,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much for your valuable time

Hello again, Magdalena and you're most welcome.

It is my pleasure to be of help to you!

Your positive rating is truly appreciated and I thank you very much. If you would like to request me for any new questions in the future, please type 'For Cher Only' to start your question and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you enjoy a wonderful evening! Laughing

Warmest regards,
Cher

PS: no additional information is needed at this time, so please just disregard the automatic prompts by the system. This is simply a 'thank you!'

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a personal question that I woud like to know.
About a year ago I was detained and charged with a federal misdemeanor transporting an alien.
I have a bachelors degree in education (6-12) Spanish and a masters degree in education administration.
I would like to know if I apply for a federal government job, child protective services I would get hired?
Hello again, Magdalena.

This would be a question that needs to be answered by an attorney, so it would be a good idea to post it as a separate question in our Legal Category.

I wish you much good luck in this situation!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I did already. Their response was that it should not be a problem.
Thank you once again
Hi again, Magdalena and you're very welcome.

I'm glad you already spoke to a lawyer and was told it should not be a problem. I agree, but since I'm not a Legal expert, I wasn't allowed to tell you that, here. : )

Warmest wishes for a successful future!
Cher
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I wanted a psychic reading but thank you

Hi again, Magdalena.

I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you wanted a psychic reading on this as well! I thought you were more interested in the legal aspect.

I think it would depend on where you apply for the position and who is in charge of hiring that would make the difference for you. I believe that if you can get a letter from your attorney explaining the actual circumstances of your situation and the place you apply to for a job sees that it doesn't involve anything that would be of concern to them, regarding children's safety, DUI, carrying a weapon, etc., this would be in your favor. However, some federal jobs may have a set rule that they don't hire anyone who has been charged with a misdemeanor, no matter what the reason, so it actually would come down to who you are interviewed by, what the rule is, in their particular agency, and the impression you would make (which I'm sure is wonderful!). If you were not technically 'arrested' or served any time in jail, I feel you would have a good chance of being hired; however, the only thing that may be a stumbling block could be the fact that it's a federal government job. You might have a better chance at getting a state or city government job or applying for a teaching or educational administrative job, considering your background.

Warmest wishes,
Cher