Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

I am trying to find a publication about business models relatin

I am trying to find a publication about business models relatin to collaborations between universities and training institutions -ie different types of collaborations. How they share profits etc

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Hello there and welcome to JustAnswer! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am very happy to help you with your question.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Below is a publication dealing with responsible partnering based on the subject asked:

http://www.eua.be/Libraries/Publications_homepage_list/Responsible_Partnering_Guidelines_09.sflb.ashx

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

The National Organization of Research Development Professionals is also a great place to find information regarding collaborate funding opportunities.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

http://www.nordp.org/funding-opportunities

Customer:

thank you, XXXXX XXXXX what I am looking for is the business model for sharing profits between a university and a training institution. More geared towards numbers, calculation methods.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Ahh, I see! I can help you with that.

Customer:

Thank you Khristopher

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

This abstract would be more of what you are looking for:

http://ftp.iza.org/dp6118.pdf

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

This is based not so much on universities but the actual workforce.

Customer:

yes, it says "...impact of profit sharing on the share of workers receiving training..." I am more looking for different models organizations use when calculating the split of profits between a university and a training institution offering

Customer:

a course

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

So, you are looking for a college course to take?

Customer:

No. Let me explain more

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Please! :)

Customer:

Let's say I "own" a seminar that a university is interested in. What are the types of deals I can make with that university? is this clear?

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Perfect.

Customer:

Good

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Depending on what type of seminar or service, training professionals can demand up to $2500 for a five day program. This example is based on a Management Excellence Seminar at Champlain College!

Customer:

Ok

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

The cost is based on the type of information being presented.

Customer:

Ok so there is no magic formula I guess thx:)

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Each university has a seperate budget set aside to broadcast and submit different types of seminars.

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

No formula exists. The process is based on the market!

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!