Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

wheres george patton f monty

wheres george patton f monty

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Can you please elaborate with a little more information so I can better serve you?

Is this the George Patton you are looking for?

http://www.biography.com/people/george-patton-9434904

Khristopher N. Sines AACJ :

Please rate my answer to accept this answer or ask more questions if you are not 100% satisfied with my answer. I am here to serve you in any way possible! Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

PATTON SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE MAN MONTY WAS A JOKE THATS WHAT I MEANT WHERES PATTON.

Thank you for allowing me to help you in your time of need. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any information you may be needing. God bless!