Ask Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS...
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P
Khristopher N. Sines AACJ, BSHS/M, MS/P, Consultant
Experience:  Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology
72188469
Type Your Question Here...

Hi I need to write a presentation for a regional sales manager

Hi I need to write a presentation for a regional sales manager job managing 7 reps I need to cover expectations of my team, what they can expect from me,vision of future performance focussing on staff management account objective setting achieving budget I don't need figures have been told can be quite general there

Thanks

I'm Josie and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with our professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of our professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am still waiting for my answer
Hello

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,
Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I look forward to getting my answer
Hello again :)

We are still working with our professionals to find you the best possible match. But I wanted to touch base to see if you were still needing our professionals' assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely XXXXX XXXXX the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Josie~Moderator
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will wait for my answer

Thank you for your patience while we continue to search for a professional to assist you.

I have marked your question high priority and you’ll receive an email notification as soon as you have a new reply.
Hi there. I would be happy to help you!
What format would you like the presentation to be in?
Will you be adding the name/names of the company and reps?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
It will be a PowerPoint presentation no names are XXXXX XXXXX have company name added to a PowerPoint slide
Ok, I will start working on this immediately!
Good Afternoon,
I have finished the Powerpoint Presentation. Please follow the link below to download your presentation. I trust this will be sufficient in maintaining a professional atmosphere as well as getting the team motivated for success. Thank you!

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/XkuwVbJlX2/Success,_Goals,_&_Fullfillment_Just_Answer.pptx.html

Are you satisfied with my answer? Please let me know if you need more information! Please rate!
Experience: Associates in Criminal Justice. Bachelors in Human Service Management. Masters in Psychology