Martin, Engineer
Experience:  i'm 41 and i never stopped studying and experimenting
14666028
Type Your Question Here...

I need the names and contact info of employees at Southern

I need the names and contact info of employees at Southern California Edison. Is there anyone that can help me?
Hello and welcome. I don't have such information myself but if you have good reasons to get that list, you may have a bunch of contact from the international brotherhood of electrician local 47:
http://www.ibew47.org/
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Can you get directories for SCE?

I don't even think the IRS have that kind of data. Only the management of SCE probably have this (and the union mentioned). Companies don't like to have those data in the open because it can lure headhunter and steal key employees. The union should not have a problem giving a list as it indirectly benefit them (a headhunter around can make a company offer salary bump and that is what most union want these days).