How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Karel1 Your Own Question
Karel1, Just know a little something
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 565
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...
Karel1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have gone to medical school for 4 years in Armenia which

This answer was rated:

I have gone to medical school for 4 years in Armenia which might not be a bachelors , and because of some personal issues i left the university and now i am a resident of US California. I am having a real hard time going back since i do not have bachelors degree and it has been 2 years i am trying to get in to school. Is there any way i can atleast evaluate what so ever i have and continue to get a bachelors in a shorter time? so i can continue in another degree , how is this possible?

Hello, Andreh and welcome back to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

It would be best to have all your transcripts from the school you went to in Armenia, showing all the courses you took, and your grades.

The best person to advise you on what credits may be accepted from your past university and/or what credits you need now, to complete a Bachelor's degree, is the new student advisor from one of the universities you are considering.

Please keep in mind that the news may be disappointing and they may not accept all or any of your credits, but the only way to find out is to contact several universities you are interested in attending and making an appointment to speak with the new student advisor.

You stated what you have already tried is: "Applying for universities but none accept me because i do not have bachelors." Are you applying to the universities for a bachelor's or a master's? Of course, if you are applying for a bachelor's program, you wouldn't have a bachelor's yet, and you will have to prove that you have graduated secondary school (High School) and you have attended four years of university, already. However, the fact that the university is in Albania may make it more difficult for you; if you have all your papers and transcripts, bring them with you to your meetings with the new student advisors. Getting letters of recommendation from your former professors at the university in Albania would also be a good idea.

I wish you well in your future educational endeavors!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply click 'Reply', without rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions. Please do not rate negatively if you still need information. Just click "Reply". Thank you!

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Best regards,


I suggest you call Thomas alva Edison college in Trenton, NJ (NNN) NNN-NNNNor(NNN) NNN-NNNNask for life credits, this college gives credits for things you've done in your lifetime and its under empire state college which is under nys.Give them a try they may tell you of other places as well.
Karel1, Just know a little something
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 565
Experience: about everything
Karel1 and 57 other General Specialists are ready to help you