General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

My husband Rickie and myself are going through problems that

we went through almost two...
My husband Rickie and myself are going through problems that we went through almost two years ago. We don't communicate our problems and stressors to each other. I love him very much and want us to stay together. Can you tell me if you foresee him leaving me?
8/28/2013
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, Trina and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that you and Rickie are having problems.

Are you still living together?

How long have you been married?

Would you like a Tarot reading?

Thanks for all your additional detail.
Cher
Yes he is still at home and we just celebrated our 5th anniversary on August 9th. Yes you can give be a tarot reading
Hi again, Trina and thanks for your helpful reply.

Congratulations on celebrating your 5th anniversary on August 9th!

Please allow me a short while to do your reading, and then I will post back.

Thanks for your patience!
Cher
Hi again, Trina and thanks so much for waiting.

Readings take a while, plus, I had some internet connectivity problems, as we are having storms here, so your patience is greatly appreciated! : )

The first card I drew for you is The Lovers. This is a very positive card with regard to relationships and also usually represents choices. I feel Rickie will choose to stay with you and not leave you. He loves you very much and you both can work on the parts of your relationship which you feel need work, as they did two years ago: communication and stressors. The lack of clear communication is a major part of what's causing the stressors in both your lives and in your relationship. Communication is key in a strong relationship, so try to be more open and share your thoughts with him, in a loving, non-antagonistic way, and he should do the same.

The second card I drew is The Ace of Cups. This is also a positive card; all Aces are positive. However, this is associated with the female, as it is a water sign and this is an indication of a new start in a relationship that is faltering, and rediscovering emotional fulfillment and bliss, as it existed when you first met and fell in love. This is a card of hope, that if both of you can 'give in' a little re: your ways of doing things and communicating well, the stressors will be removed or lessened, and there's a great possibility that you could resume your marriage successfully with renewed feelings and different views.

It's important to know what's causing the breakdown in communication and identifying the stressors. You might get some good help in doing this with a third, unbiased party involved, like a marriage counselor. He/She can help identify the problems and then you will be given 'exercises' to work on them.

I feel you truly love each other and this marriage will be able to improve if you both identify the problems and work to resolve them in a calm, loving way.

I wish you both all the happiness you deserve!

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive Rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Thanks very much, Trina, for your positive rating and most generous bonus; they are both truly appreciated!

It is my pleasure to be of help to you and Rickie and I hope you will request me for future questions by typing 'For Cher' to start your post.

Warmest regards and wishes for all good things!
Cher

PS: this is not a request for additional information, it is simply a 'thank you'! : )
Your welcome

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs