Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I am in immense need of a person who can foretell my futur

I am in immense need of a person who can foretell my future

Hello, Nishant and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I don't believe anyone can foretell your future, because you make your own destiny, however, if you are able to provide a little more information, like your age and birth date, plus ask some specific questions related to you life, love and/or business, I would be happy to do a reading for you.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My name isXXXXX is 13-06-1975. My place of birth is India. My time of birth is 1515 hrs. My question is shall I rise high in the political scenario of the world
Hello again, Nishant and thanks very much for your reply with helpful and additional information.

From my reading, I do sense that you will be successful in the world of politics, but not necessarily rising high in the political scenario of the world. You will achieve more success in your own country or different one, and make a great difference in this place or places through the sharing of political strategies and advice given to political leaders. You have a keen mind and are very attuned to the political scene in many countries including your own; this is what will allow you to succeed and move up in the ranks of politics.

I have drawn 2 cards for you. The first is The Sun. This is one of the most positive cards in the Tarot and it brings happiness, success and triumphs in all phases of your life. The Sun tends to shine in your favor in all situations and aspects of your life.

The second card I drew is The Chariot. This is a card of determination and focus. It reminds you that in order to be successful and attain your dreams, you must focus your direct energies onto your goal, and then you will achieve it. Scattered energies will not allow you to reach your goal. However, this achievement will not come without inner conflicts. You will hit personal stumbling blocks along the way, but due to your knowlege, keen mind and perseverance, you will experience the achievement of your goal.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply click 'Reply' before rating and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Just wanted to know the basis of iyour prediction
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
The basis of your prediction
Hi again, Nishant and thanks for your reply.

There are two bases for my prediction. First, I have read the Tarot cards for you which are favorable but indicate you will need to stay focused and work hard to achieve what you desire. Secondly, my spiritual guides have connected with the energies of your spiritual guides and I was able to make a psychic prediction for you. As I mentioned, predictions/forecasts are just that, and are not written in stone; only you can be the creator of your own destiny. However, I sense accomplishment in your future, due to the positive energies surrounding you and your great desire to succeed.

Warmest regards,
Cher