General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

I want to have a blue hair. Whats the more innofensive salutar

I want to have a...
I want to have a blue hair.
What's the more innofensive salutar substance that I can wear (use) in my hair to obtain a beautiful (not strange) blue color?

how much it costs?

when will I have this substance here in my home in Fortaleza, Cearah, Brasil?

Thank you so much,

Luc Sah.
7/27/2013
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hello, Luciano and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today.

I just have a few questions before I can send you an answer:

Are you a man or a woman?

What color is your hair now?

Do you want the blue color to be permanent or temporary?

Thank you for all your additional detail.

Best regards,
Cher

My dearest new kindergarten friend Chair,

I am Luciano Sá, i am a man.

My hair now is brown (but it was gray, it is brown now because i wore a black and blue dye).

I want a temporary blue hair.

That's it.

Thank you for your fast answer.

Hugs,

Hi again, Luciano and thanks very much for your helpful reply.

If you want temporary blue hair, do you want it to be washed out every time you shampoo?

Do you want grayish-blue hair so it looks more natural?

Thanks,
Cher

no, Cher, i want my blue blue blue, very clear blue, not a kind of violet blue or gray blue, understand?

how can you help with a Strong and enphasizing sugestion?

Thank you so much!

Luc Sah.

Hi again, Luc and you are most welcome! Thank you for your clarification.

I am researching products for you now and will send you information shortly.

Thank you so much for your patience.

Best regards,
Cher
Hi again,

I added this information after you read my last reply:

You can see other products by the same company, here:

http://www.folica.com/hair-color/semi-permanent-hair-coloring

Here are some others:

http://www.bluebanana.com/product.php/1007221/0/crazy-colour-sky-blue-semi-permanent-hair-dye/b3d7fa1d34ee486f22af337b8ac92f22

http://www.amazon.com/N-Rage-Demi-Permanent-Hair-Color/dp/B003Y60U66/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

I don't know if these companies ship to Brazil, so it might be best to go to a beauty supply store in your city and look for the blue color you like. It would be called a 'semi-permanent' hair color. If you are easily recognizable, due to your job, you can send a friend or representative to look in the beauty supply stores for you.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If you found my answer helpful, a Positive rating and Positive feedback on the survey, would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher Only" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

ONLY FOR CHER: I STILL HAVE NOT FOUND IN FORTALEZA, CEARAH, BRAZIL, THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS: 1) FUDGE PAINTBOX SEMI-PERMANENT HAIR COLOR - BLUE HAWAII; 2) N PAGE DEMI COBALT BLUE; 3) SURYA HENNA; AND 4) KERATON BLUE.

IT MEANS THAT MY HAIR CONTINUES BROWN AND GRAY.

HOW CAN I BUY ONE OF THESE FOUR PRODUCTS HERE IN MY TOWN, IN BRAZIL?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, MY DEAREST CHER.

Hello again, my dearest Luc and you are most welcome!

Thank you very much for your reply, positive rating and most generous bonus; they are truly appreciated!

You can try this salon/barber shop, Studio Summer Hair to see if they carry any of these products or another product that you will like, to color your hair blue, temporarily, at:

Avenida Edilson Brasil Soares, 1745.

Fortaleza, Ceará

Phone
+55 85 3046-5552

For directions, click the arrow next to the address at this site:
https://foursquare.com/v/studio-summer-hair/5140930ce4b03a4acdff93e5

Also try this salon:
https://foursquare.com/v/sal%C3%A3o-fashion-hair/4f11cc84e4b0297e569fd4b7

If you have any stores in your town that sell hair and beauty supplies, this is where you will find the semi-permanent blue hair color you are seeking. If not, you will need to order from an online site in Brazil. I have researched these types of stores that may sell hair color in your town and found the two salons above. Try calling them to see if they carry the product you need.

Please let me know if you still need help or if you have located this product in your town. You may not find the same exact names of the products I have recommended in your town, but any hair salon or hair supplies store should carry the blue hair color you need.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Cher,

it really seems that you know the Fortaleza Province much better than me, that live here in Fortaleza. Thank you for your very right answers.

And when you come to Fortaleza, get me in touch because I will show the best places in Fortaleza for you and your family.

And, of course, you'll see me with the blue hair.

Kisses and Hugs,

LUC SAH.

Hello again, Luc and you're most welcome!

Thank you for your kind words and most generous invitation! I wish I could travel to Fortaleza to visit and would love to see it's beauty and your blue hair! I have been to Spain many times, y hablo español, but I've never been to Brazil, which I hear is gorgeous! Eu entendo um pouco de português! : )

Warmest regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs