General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

i forgot the number code for my safe ..how can i open it

7/25/2013
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello, Reginaldo and welcome!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you with your safe issue today.

My apologies that your question did not receive an earlier answer. Different experts are online at various times and I recently logged in and read your question.

If your safe is made by Sentry, here are the instructions to retrieve your original combination from them.

No combinations are ever available online, for your security and protection, but you can easily retrieve the original, factory-set combination directly from Sentry by filling out this Notary FORM

After you retrieve your combination, it would be a good idea to register it online, so you can get it immediately, if it is misplaced or forgotten, in the future:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/customercare/register_your_product

You should receive your combination within about a week after submitting the form, via the mode of your choosing.

I would recommend following up the submission of your Notary Form with a call or email to Sentry to make sure they have received it.

To contact Sentry, here is their Customer Service information:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/ContactUs/Call_Or_Email_Us

For your convenience, I've listed their Customer Service phone and fax numbers:

Customer Service: 1-800-828-1438 (hours are 8AM-6PM Monday through Friday, Eastern time, but are subject to change). Fax: 585-381-2940

If you can't wait and need your safe opened immediately, you can call a local, certified locksmith or safe technician, who will be able to get your combination on the spot, from Sentry, after you prove safe ownership, or s/he can open it in an alternative way. This would, of course, be a more costly way to proceed, but only if absolutely necessary. You can try any certified, licensed local locksmiths/safe technicians in your local area.

I hope this information helped you, and I wish you much good luck with your safe!

If your safe is made by a different manufacturer, please let me know and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be happy to continue to assist you once you let me know what additional information you need.

When you are satisfied with my answer, please choose a Positive Rating like this one Laughing, as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for helping you. There is no additional charge to Rate with Positive Feedback nor to ask follow up questions. Thanks very much, I'd appreciate your positive rating!

Please keep in mind that if my answer did not provide all the information you needed, please do not rate negatively, instead, click "Reply" to let me know what additional information you need at this time and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

(Please keep in mind that we are not a safes company, nor are we affiliated with any safes company, so we do not possess any combinations, but we can direct you how to retrieve your combination)

Best regards,

Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Hi again, Reginaldo.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going with your safe. Did you send in your Notary Form, requesting your combination?

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you found the information in my answer helpful and if so, please let me know. Thank you!

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you.

Best wishes,
Cher
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs