Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Did ThyssenKrupp make a stairlift using AC power. I believe

Did ThyssenKrupp make a stairlift using AC power. I believe they manufactured the Citia brand. I have two of their battery powered stair lifts and am looking for a third. I have a lead on one but they claim it is AC powered. I can't see how it can be AC powered.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Press release published by ThyssenKrupp tells of the new Citia A/C. "This model plugs right into the wall, eliminating the use of batteries altogether. This brings peace of mind to people who have been worried in the past about the maintenance of having to change a rechargeable battery every few years".

Here is the press release for you to review to find out more about purchasing this model as there is information on contact numbers and where to purchase in your area:

http://www.tkaccess.com/about-us/aboutus_press_releases_12.aspx