Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

i want to keep an aquarium in living room.my main door is on

i want to keep an aquarium in living room.my main door is on extreme east corner and a door on west corner.both the door face each other.i am 1982 born and my husband is 1980 born.in which direction should i keep an aquarium

Hello, Akanksha and welcome to Just Answer!

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

If possible, it would be best to keep the aquarium on a wall where you can see it as you sit on a sofa or chair in your main room, where it can be enjoyed and help you feel relaxed. I would not recommend keeping it near either of the doors, as it will be exposed to the elements of heat, cold, wind, rain, etc., whenever the doors are opened and closed. If you can place it in the middle of the wall between the two doors, that would be attractive, if you cannot place it on a wall in your main (living) room, to enjoy it when you sit in there.

If you need any additional information or clarification, simply 'Reply' back before rating and I will be happy to help with any follow up questions.

If my response has satisfied all your concerns, a Positive rating and positive feedback on the survey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Laughing

If you would like to request me to answer any new, future questions, please begin your post with "For Cher" and I will respond as soon as possible.

Thank you for entrusting your important question to Just Answer!

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

can i keep it on east corneraccording to fengshui ,is it ok

Hello again, and thanks for your reply.

Yes, it would be alright to keep it on the east facing corner, according to fengshui; I certainly agree with that.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

not east facing.but scorner of the east side of the wall

Hi again, Akanksha.

Yes, keeping it in the corner of the east side of the wall will be good fengshui. That's what I meant in my previous answer.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

does the size of aquarium matters...because i want to keep a big aquarium

Hi again, Akankshah.

A big aquarium would look very nice, if the space you have can accommodate it. If the wall is long enough and the corner you want to place it in has enough space, that would be very nice. However, if the size of the space is not that big, then a medium sized aquarium would look better. It's basically up to the amount of space you have. You don't want a big aquarium to overwhelm the wall or the area where you place it; you want it to 'fit it', just so, to make the fengshui right.

Warmest regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

but i read that according to fengshui our direction are west.so keeping it in east is ok?

Hi again, Akanksha.

The most desirable areas to place your fengshui aquarium is in the East (health and family), Southeast (wealth and abundance area), or North (career area). Keeping the aquarium in the East corner is fine.

Warmest regards,
Cher