Karel1
Karel1, Just know a little something
Experience:  about everything
24118
Type Your Question Here...

I would like to get information on how I can get monthly updates

I would like to get information on how I can get monthly updates from the FDA.
There are numerous updates from the FDA one can sign up for. If you go to this link, you will see to the left a listing . For instances I sign up for weekly updates on any new drugs or labeling changes on drugs. If on this website you input in the search bar the category and newletter after it. It will bring you to the page. Now you can also contact them the number is XXXXX the bottom and a specialist will call you back as to the website you can go to and sign up for the appropriate email.. I also suggest you call 301=796-3497 and leave a message. It usually takes at least 24-72 hours to get a response. Leave them a detailed meassage of what exact topic you want a newsletter or update sent to you.