A. Schuyler
A. Schuyler, Research Analyst
Experience:  30 years in research
3157612
Type Your Question Here...

What should I expect to pay to reupholster 2 accent chairs,

What should I expect to pay to reupholster 2 accent chairs, wood and cane on arms and
wood trim around back (seat 30", back 23")???

Welcome to our site and thanks for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to help you.

In general the labor will be in the neighborhood of $175-275 each depending on the where you live (larger cities charge much higher prices). Upholstery prices range all over the place from as little as $25 per yard to well over $250 per yard. You would need about 4-5 yards if you don't need self-fabric trim. So it depends on what fabric you choose as well as your location to determine the final price. I recently had one wing chair reupholstered for $550 labor and 7 yards of fabric (a little extra because it has self-fabric cording).

Please let me know if you have questions.

All the best,

Schuyler

ξ