Lucy
Lucy, Mensa Member
Experience:  Expert Internet Researcher and Trivia Master
26798026
Type Your Question Here...

If I flew via China Eastern, Can I ask for mileage credit on

If I flew via China Eastern, Can I ask for mileage credit on my Delta Airlines card?

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I'd be happy to Answer your questions today.

The Delta Airlines card gives miles for all purchases made. However, China Eastern is a Delta partner, and you can request miles to your Delta Skymiles account for any flights done with China Eastern, regardless of how the purchases were made. The miles given for flying on China Eastern are less than what a person would get flying on Delta. Delta does ask that you wait 8 weeks for partner airline credit to post to your account prior to filing a claim.

To request credit, you can send a copy of your boarding pass and the receipt for your ticket to:
Delta Air Lines, Inc.,
SkyMiles Account Support
Dept. 654
P.O. Box 20532
Atlanta, GANNN-NN-NNNNbr/> or fax:(NNN) NNN-NNNNbr/>
If you have any questions or concerns about what I've written, please reply so that I may address them. It's important to me that you are 100% satisfied with the service I provide. Otherwise, please rate my service positively so that I get credit for answering your question. Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I flew a month + 2 days ago. Will they still give me credit?

Since they request that people not submit requests for credit until 8 weeks have passed, they shouldn't deny your claim based on the fact that it's been a month. If you sent in the documentation now, though, they may ask you to wait and submit it again after the 8 weeks have passed.