Michael
Michael, Librarian
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
70951075
Type Your Question Here...

Hello. I want a product called Ab Flex 2. On YouTube put in

Hello. I want a product called Ab Flex 2. On YouTube put in Ab Flex 2 and you'll see it on display. May you tell me how I may purchase it? It's been discontinued yet perhaps there are some left in the world either international Ebay or someone willing to sell. I don't know how to contact the person who put it on YouTube as I'm not as good with computers. May you search and find out if you may assist me in ordering? Thank you,

Sincerely,

Craig
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

Hello Craig,

Spent the evening trying to see if the Ab Flex 2 was being sold by any online services but was not finding anything. Possibly because this model was discontinued years ago.

I was though able to find the newer and improved model at a good price for you to look over and decide if you wish to purchase:

http://www.asseenontv-superstore.com/fitness/ab-flex-2.html
Michael, Librarian
Experience: 20+ years as information professional

TRY calling 1-800-368-3763. Its the number for as seen on tv for the ab flex 2 perhaps they can tell where you can purchase one or an outlet where they are bing sold. Also call(NNN) NNN-NNNNThese people made the ad flex 2 ask them.

This may or may not be similar but check this link.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=ab+flex+2+exercis+machine&_sacat=0&_from=R40