How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jennifer SR Your Own Question
Jennifer SR
Jennifer SR, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 828
Experience:  Professional Geologist, Exp. Manager, Great Research Skills
Type Your Question Here...
Jennifer SR is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

what is maryland law about driving>? i will be there for a

This answer was rated:

what is maryland law about driving>? i will be there for a 2months program, i have my drivers license from my country. will i be breaking the law if i drive with it for that duration?
You will be able to use your current driver's license but you will also need a certified translation of that license or an international driving permit.

I hope this answered your question!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

pls wht do you mean by a certified translation? its in english. who issues the certified translation if need be? and also the international driving permit?

If your driver's license is in English then you do not need the translation. The international driving permit is issued by your home country, but if the original license is in English, you won't need it.
Jennifer SR and 15 other General Specialists are ready to help you