Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

music question - trying to source birthday song title & if

music question - trying to source birthday song title & if still able to be purchased, i believe sung by mickey mouse club in 60's- song starts with "once a year, every year" & contains lines like "chips & ice cream, winnie the pooh" - "come & sing a little birthday song" - hope u can help

DakotaSouthFive :

This is the only one I could find which is a humor song not really one for kids

DakotaSouthFive :

you can play it to see if this is what you are looking for, if not just let me know I'll opt out and see if anyone else here can help you:) No harm done, but I will keep looking to see what I can find.

Customer:

Thank you for your efforts but the songs or tunes were nothing of it - if you were able to ask any other experts i greatly appreciate it - please continue to look, thank u

DakotaSouthFive :

Sorry I could not help. I will opt out so others can take a look. I wish you the best and hope you find it! Do not reply to this or you may lock other experts out of the question. I will let them know you want your quest to continue!

Sally G., Preschool Assistant Group Supervisor
Experience: Working with behaviorally challenged, SN children, Autism and early education.
Hello, my name is Michael. I started researching this a while ago and found nothing, but I decided to give it another try, and I think that I've found it! Have a listen here:
Mouseketeers Happy Birthday

It is from the Disneyland album "A Happy Birthday Party With Winnie the Pooh", which is available for purchase (vinyl only) here:
A Happy Birthday Party With Winnie The Pooh

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Please keep in mind that ratings are specific to Experts - if this information is helpful, please be sure to rate the correct answer. Thank you!

Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience: 25+ Years in the field
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

michael, its exactly what i was after, excellent, thank u

You're welcome! I'm glad I was able to find it. It was driving me nuts!

Have a great weekend!