Barrister, Attorney
Experience:  16 years practicing attorney, Realtor, 26 years landlord
19958803
Type Your Question Here...

I am getting bothersome text messages. The sender wont give

I am getting bothersome text messages. The sender won't give me his name or address. Of course, I have the phone number the texts originate from. How can I convert that number to his name and address?
Hello and thank you for using JA! My goal is to provide you with excellent service and help with your legal problem.
.
How can I convert that number to his name and address?
.
The simplest way would be to do a "reverse lookup" for the phone number to see who it is registered to. There are online services, some free, that will allow you to enter a number in and see who it is assigned to. Most of them will give you limited information such as the city and state the number is XXXXX but then want you to pay a small fee to get the actual name of the person.
.
If you Google "reverse phone number search" you will come across lots of sites that may be able to get you the information about who owns the number. But I haven't found one that is completely free yet that will give you the person's name...
.
.
Thanks

Thanks so much for the positive rating and generous bonus, it is very much appreciated!

.

It was my pleasure to work with you and help with your question. Please feel free to ask for me if you need help with anything in the future and I will do my level best to help or get you to someone who can.

.