How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Karel1 Your Own Question
Karel1, Just know a little something
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 565
Experience:  about everything
Type Your Question Here...
Karel1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need my w-2s for 1993 1995 as I need proof that I did not

This answer was rated:

I need my w-2's for 1993 1995 as I need proof that I did not work in a state that is going to put a lien on me for back taxes. How do I get copies

If you filed your returns with an accountant perhaps he has a copy. The irs may be able to find it see the link below, but I think they only go back 10 years and its.$57 charge.

Karel1 and 39 other General Specialists are ready to help you