Jesse Handel
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience:  B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.
9660727
Type Your Question Here...

hi, can I ask for checking following sentence?Its going

hi, can I ask for checking following sentence?
It's going to be a description of the business in social network (facebook, behance)

'Lilla My' (English version from Swedish: Little My) is the brand of an artist painter Marta Stasiak, who creates amazing collections of bespoke oil paintings as a luxury gift. Lilla My's first collection is 'Animals' addressed to children, perfect for a nursery. Currently Marta is working on the second collection of abstract painting and Jean Miro inspiration.

or if you could propose something better that would much appreciated.
thank you

cfortunato : The version I sent you flows better.
Customer: where did you send it, please?
Hello and thank you for coming to our website. We appreciate the opportunity to help you with your questions. I don't want to force my way in to a question and answer that has been completed, but you seem to be having a communication problem with your initial expert who has opted out of this question. Please feel free to accept the original expert's answer if you can find it, but if you can't find that answer, here is my suggestion:

Marta Stasiak creates amazing collections of bespoke oil paintings as luxury gifts. Her paintings are marketed under the brand of "Lilla My". Lilla My's first collection, named "Animals" is created for children and is perfect for a nursery. Currently, Marta is working on a second collection of abstract paintings with inspiration from Jean Miro.

I don't know if you want to work in the phrase "English version from Swedish: Little My" or if this is not needed.

If you are happy with this and you can't find the answer from your previous expert, that is great. If you would like me to tweak this in any way, then just let me know and I will continue to work with you until you are completely satisfied.
Jesse Handel, Scientist
Experience: B.S. Degree Chem. & Bact. 10 yrs tax preparation.