How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Your Own Question
Michael, Librarian
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3062
Experience:  20+ years as information professional
Type Your Question Here...
Michael is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have no idea where to post this question. I am trying to

This answer was rated:

I have no idea where to post this question. I am trying to find out where I can report a local golf course for using inhumane poisoning. They are using poison in traps for gophers. There are squirrels, rabbits and coyotes, not to mention 2 large possibly protected cranes inhabiting the course. Many people including myself walk our dogs here.
Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.

A first step would be to report this action to your local poison control center in your town. Also city hall representatives as well as county ones. Also check for the local animal control in your town.

For State poison control centers:
Michael and 42 other General Specialists are ready to help you

Related General Questions