Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
23511658
Type Your Question Here...

Im getting married this July and I havent been able to find

I'm getting married this July and I haven't been able to find the ties I want to match the bridesmaids dresses.

I need is 5 standard neckties, 1 self-tied bowtie, and 6 pocket squares with this design. http://i.imgur.com/JDPlAUF.jpg?1
Congratulations!

You are going to have to engage someone that can give you personal service. Your best bet is to just have them custom made so you'll get EXACTLY what you want. It doesn't have to cost a fortune, but you can still get top quality... not like that Zazzle stuff. My neice was recently married and she's one of the most particular humans I know - so I happen to have just the place for you. They have an excellent reputation and they will make them based on the colors you want and the design you tell them you want. You can actually talk to them about it (I say "them" but I think it's an individual). And, you can have them in 1-2 weeks.

TieObsessed

Please let me know if you have any questions!