General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

There are many sites on Google that list hotels in Paris, France.

Can you suggest the top...
There are many sites on Google that list hotels in Paris, France. Can you suggest the top two that are worth looking into?
3/22/2013
Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Hotel Le Bristol is one of the top Rated Hotels in Paris. It has won the Travelers Choice award for 2013. This is a link for the Hotel where you can view information: http://www.lebristolparis.com/fr/bienvenue/

The other Hotel I would would suggest very highly Rated in the five star alliance hotels is: InterContinental Paris le Grand Hotel: This is a You Tube Video that shows the elegance of this Hotel and what it has to offer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCP4n96v_cs

I am sure other Experts may have choices that they may offer, but I think that these two Hotels offer a beautiful place to stay while staying in Paris.I have family that have stayed at both of these Hotels and only spoke highly of both of them.

I hope this is helpful and you will enjoy your trip.

Joan

Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX am not looking for a specific hotel. I am looking for a couple of good sites on google that list hotels. There are many sites, that I find overwhelming.

I would be happy to give you two sites that list good Paris Hotels:

This is one site that is excellent: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxuryhotels/503/europe/france/paris

This is a second site which is Expedia that I find excellent and easy to use. It gives a good variety of Hotels by price and theme: http://www.expedia.com/5Star-Paris-Hotels.s50-0-d179898.Travel-Guide-Filter-Hotels

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for.

Joan

It seems the Five Star Alliance site is not working with that link, so this is a different link that should help: http://www.fivestaralliance.com/luxury-hotels/503/europe/france/paris?hdn_checkin=&hdn_checkout=

I want to add one more site with more reasonable Hotel Prices, in case the others are a little too high in price for you: http://www.hotelscombined.com/City/Paris.htm

If these sites are not helpful, please reply back to me and I will be happy to find you sites that would suite your needs.

Joan

Joan
Joan, Internet Researcher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hello again, and thanks for requesting me to answer your question.

My apologies that I was offline when you posted.

I've always trusted this site when searching for hotels, because they include reviews from visitors:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g187147-zfc5-Paris_Ile_de_France-Hotels.html

These are also reliable lists:

http://www.grandluxuryhotels.com/collection/france/paris/

http://www.hotels.com/de504261-st5/five-star-hotels-paris-france/

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my time, work, and expertise. Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you need any additional information or have any questions about the answer before rating, by clicking 'Reply', directing your reply to me, 'Cher', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs