Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

Hi! how do I introduce a new ingredient I have just discovered

Hi! how do I introduce a new ingredient I have just discovered to a noodles making company to use instead of what they are currently using?

Hello, Matthew and welcome to Just Answer.

The best option for you would be to contact the companies who manufacture noodles and ask if they would be interested in your idea and make an appointment to meet with them if they are local. First, I would patent the idea so no one can steal it from you and use it as their own. You can ask a patent attorney how to do this in your country.

These are some noodle manufacturers in Nigeria:

http://country.tradingbiz.com/nigeria/food-beverage/noodles.htm

If you would like to contact some noodles manufacturers in the United States and elsewhere, you can try these:

Goodman's Noodle Products Manufacturer:

Borden Foods Corp.
Columbus, OHNNN-NN-NNNN
------------------------
Barilla Group
Headquarters - Pasta Plant - Mill
Via Mantova, 166
43122 PARMA
Italy

Tel. +39 0521 2621
Fax +39 0521 270621
[email protected]

----------------------

Ronzoni, owned by New World Pasta, is another big noodle manufacturer. Click below to find their contact information:

http://ronzoni.newworldpasta.com/pasta_contact.cfm

---------------------

Mueller's Pasta is owned by ConAgra Foods; their U.S. contact phone number is XXXXX:

U.S. Consumer Affairs

1-877-CONAGRA (1-877-266-2472)

--------------------

I wish you much success with your idea!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (click happiest, smiley face), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much; I appreciate it! Laughing

Please let me know if you need more information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi! Cher. I have already spoken to a noodles manufacturing company in Nigeria, and I was asked to formally introduce my discovery to them in writing; but I don't know how such letter should look like. please reply as soon as possible,

Thanks.

Matthew Godspower.

Hi again, Matthew and thanks for your reply.

I'm very glad to hear that you have already made contact with a noodles manufacturing company in Nigeria! This is very encouraging.

I can help you with the wording of your letter, so if you tell me what you would like to include, that would be helpful. However, I would advise that you leave out the actual 'discovery' online, here, so it cannot be copied by others, and I will leave a space in the letter for you to include that specific information, when you actually present the discovery to the noodles company.

Best regards,
Cher

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok! Cher. actually I'd like to include in the letter that I shall only disclose my discovery to them after we have signed an agreement on what I stand to benefit should my discovery be accepted. and in the event that they do not buy my discovery after I might have disclosed it to them, then anything that comes with my discovery which they have not been using shall be regarded as stolen.

Thanks.

Matthew Godspower.

I will be able to work on this for you in a little while, as I am currently involved in several other projects. I realize we are not in the same time zone, so when I send my answer, you might not be online, but it will be there waiting for you.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Oh! that's ok cher. take your time; I'm counting on your experience!

I'll be expecting...........

Thanks.

You're most welcome, Matthew.

I'll be in touch with you later on.

No reply is needed at this time.

Best regards,
Cher
Hello again, Matthew and thanks for your patience.

Please click here to download your letter. Please let me know when you have successfully downloaded the file and saved it to your computer. Thanks!

Please take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing), as that is the only way in which I am credited by the site for my time, work and expertise.Thank you very much; I appreciate it!

Please let me know if you have any questions about my answer or need additional information before rating, by clicking 'Reply', and I will be happy to continue our conversation.

To request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher" to begin your post and I will answer, asap.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Cher! I have downloaded and saved my letter to my computer.

Best regards,

Godspower

Hi Matthew!

Thanks very much for your positive feedback and for letting me know that you have downloaded and saved the file to your computer.

I wish you much luck with your new discovery!

Best regards,
Cher