pdheslin
pdheslin, Consultant
Experience:  20+ years of internet site creation and search engine optimization. Dozens of search tools at my disposal.
60622861
Type Your Question Here...

Does this gentleman I want to be with want to be with met

pdheslin :

Thank you for allowing me to assist you today. I get the sense that he does in fact want to be with you, but just doesn't know "how". He is used to the other person taking the lead and making things happen. He would like to go slow (common for men) and he does like it when you show him in small ways that you like him. Take things slow, one step at a time, and build the friendship first. He would feel more comfortable being good friends, before crossing the line into something romantic, if that makes sense?

pdheslin :

But yes, he has thought it about it, just like you have :)

pdheslin :

Warmly,

pdheslin :

Pam

Customer: Is he happy