How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Michael Hannigan Your Own Question
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Consultant
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 11736
Experience:  25+ Years in the field
Type Your Question Here...
Michael Hannigan is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear Sir , my name is XXXXX XXXXX Cyprus, please if you can tell

This answer was rated:

Dear Sir , my name is XXXXX XXXXX Cyprus, please if you can tell me from where can I buy the hrd special eyepiece for measuring inclusions (platelet)
and also the potteratmaster


Hello, my name is Michael.


Will this be for an existing gemological microscope, or are you looking for that as well?


It will be on an existing microscope

Michael Hannigan and 14 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
Did not get a final
answer yet

I do have some information for you regarding a reseller from whom you can purchase the eyepiece for your Microsope.

GX Optical
+44 1440 714737

The reason I recommend GX Optical is that they don't have a call center - when y ou talk to them, you'll be talking to a gemologist or another expert in the filed. Just have the detail of your microsope information avaialble for them.

Please let me know if you have any questions.