Patience
Patience, Internet Researcher
Experience:  MA Clinical Psychology; BS Health Sciences
61840635
Type Your Question Here...

what is the best " recurve" crossbow? ( not a compound

what is the best " recurve" crossbow? ( not a compound )

Patience :

Hello-

The Excalibur Axiom comes as a package, and it is everything you'll need to get started. The 2011 Excalibur Vortex is also recommended. You could also try Wyvern Creations(NNN) NNN-NNNN Dave will answer all your questions give good service and prices. See: http://www.wyverncreations.com/ They have a the Kodabow, which is also supposed to be an excellent bow.

Please be sure to rate my response using the star system so that I can be credited for my time.

Good customer service is is one of my highest priorities! Please use the REPLY tab with any problems that come up regarding the service you have received. Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX