How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nora Your Own Question
Nora, Internet Researcher
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 12038
Experience:  Liberal Arts BA College Degree, Post-Graduate Christie's Education in London, 10 Yrs Art World Experience in NYC, President & Founder own Corporation. Member AOA, USPAP & ISA Compliant through 2017
Type Your Question Here...
Nora is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can i buy a print, named "Treats?!" by a artist named

This answer was rated:

Where can i buy a print, named "Treats?!" by a artist named Kent Roberts dated 2008? I have a picture of the print.

hikehuashan :


Hi There~


My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help with your question.

If you scroll down near the bottom of the page, would the print titled "Treats" here be the one you are searching for?

Please only leave feedback when you feel satisfied your question has been answered.


Feel free if you have further questions.




hikehuashan :

hikehuashan :

Please let me know if you do not know how to open or connect to links to see the website page. ~Nora

Nora and 33 other General Specialists are ready to help you
Hi Bob~

Thanks for the positive rating.

Much Appreciated.


Related General Questions