Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369
Type Your Question Here...

I dreamt that I was looking at the moon, I thought that I saw

I dreamt that I was looking at the moon, I thought that I saw part of the shaded area move, when I looked again small shadows were moving and they turned into butterflies flying away, then bit by bit like a jigsaw puzzle coming apart the moon broke away until it had all gone from the sky
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am not in any hurry for your answer
Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.
Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!

Your patience is greatly appreciated! Laughing

The moon typically represents a female figure and how she communicates with other females in her life, to work collectively and resolve problems or issues. The fact that you first saw tiny parts of the moon moving and turning into butterflies, is a positive occurrence, as butterflies are light, colorful and represent longevity, creativity, and hapiness; coupled with the moon disappearing completely, this can signify the resolution of some problem or problems you've been facing--and now they're gone, so I see this as a positive dream.

The moon can also represent a mystical side of yourself and your need to explore this further, to become more introspective and rely on your feminine intuition when it comes to making important decisions.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

Please remember to Rate with Positive Feedback (Laughing) before leaving this page and when you are satisfied with my answer. Thanks very much!

Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority and my only goal is to provide you with Excellent Service!

~~If you wish to request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience: M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
You seem to be focusing on the positive aspects of my dream, however the moon appearing to slowly fragment into pieces worries me hence my reason for asking for your help.
What is your interpretation of this please?

Hi again, and thanks for your reply.

Please allow me a little time to interpret other aspects of this dream and I will get back with you as soon as possible. Thanks!

Your patience is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again, and thanks for your patience.

Because in your dream, you saw the moon fragment, slowly, into smaller pieces and then disappear completely, this may be indicative of a part of your life that is out of your control and is causing strife and worry for you. In reality, you are aware that the moon's gravitational pull on the earth keeps it rotating on it's axis and revolving around the moon, as it also affects the tides. If the moon were to no longer be present, the earth would no longer be steady on it's axis, would 'wobble' and would not be positively affected by it's gravitational pull, making it's place in space unpredictable.

If you are now, or have experienced uncertain and worrisome times in your life in the recent past or presently, the moon 'decomposing' and disappearing completely from the sky, is perhaps, your unconscious/subconscious way of being reminded that if a greater force in your life, out of your control, is adversely affecting what you do/how you live, day to day, it is causing you upset and aggravation, like the wobbly, uncertain path of the earth would be affected, should the moon disappear completely from the sky. However, because the pieces of the fragmenting/disappearing moon were composed of butterflies, I still believe this is a positive connotation and indicates that the troubles you may be experiencing now may become lighter and less stressful as time goes on and you are able to reach a resolution to the problem that is plaguing you, so it will no longer cause you worry.

Please let me know if this resonates with you and rings true regarding any situations you may be having to deal with in your life that are far from pleasant.

Please remember to take a moment to Rate with Positive Feedback (any happy, smiling face) before leaving this page, and when you are satisfied with my answer, so I may be credited by the site for my assistance.
Thanks very much!
Laughing

Best regards,
Cher