Hello, Thank you for using this service. I wish to introduce myself. I am a Research Librarian with 20+ years of experience.
So sorry you are dealing with this problem as life is going so fast today with technology 24/7. Sometimes people forget their manners and how to deal with others.
Did some research for you today on this very topic and came up with some resources for you to look over to help when the time comes to deal with these issues in our lives today:
1. Lifescript.com has a good overview on dealing with attitude from things such as online calls as well as the workplace:
2. Dr. Phil McGraw offers his suggestions on dealing with rude people: http://www.drphil.com/articles/article/626
3. CNN offers suggestions from etiquette experts
on what they do in terms of dealing with hurtful people outside the home: http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/11/25/gift.etiquette.black.friday/index.html
As for dealing with criticism, here are some helpful links to assist you:
1. Oprah offers some helpful advise from her experts: http://www.oprah.com/spirit/Dealing-with-Criticism-How-to-Handle-Criticism
2. Some great ideas from Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/forbesleadershipforum/2012/02/02/how-to-deal-with-really-tough-criticism-five-steps/