Glenda B.
Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience:  15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.
53729464
Type Your Question Here...

I am looking for a first cousin in North Florida, and she has

I am looking for a first cousin in North Florida, and she has had a history of mental health issues. Her parents have passed in the last few years. She has one sister and brother in Virginia. My mother lives in Tallahassee. My question is, how do you start looking for a family member who may be institutionalized? If not institutionalized, maybe in the care of a guardian or spouse.
Hi, I'm a Moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

If you are looking for someone on the Florida Health System, here is the perfect link to all of the State' s Mental Treatment Facilities. You can contact each one of them, tell them what you are looking for. Each hospital is a link you can click on to get the information on that hospital. Click connect with us at the bottom of the page.

.

http://www.dcf.state.fl.us/facilities/

.

If I can be of any further help, please feel free contacting me, if there is a problem with my answer please feel free contacting me before leaving a negative feedback, any problem can be resolved.

.

New Rating System, Explanation: Please Rate Me Only, not the Website.

.

A rating of one of the top 3 smiley faces Smile lets JustAnswer/Pearl know I did my job, this is the only way I am paid and credited for my time, at no dditional cost to the you. A good feed back rating ( not, "Bad Service" or "Poor Service" ) it is very much apreciated, unless you do not feel a good feedback is warranted. Please let me know what else I can do for you, ( if anything ) to help improve my feedback by, clicking on the "Continue the Conversation Link". My good rating is very important to me and something I strive to keep.

.

And if you would like to use me on any further questions. It works much better putting my name ( Glenda ) in your question , then I will be sure to get it. Requesting me expires in just a short time.

.

It has been a pleasure working for you, I look forward to it again.

.

Thank you so much

Glenda

Glenda B., Internet Researcher
Experience: 15+ years of experience in research, verification and data collection.