General

Ask Experts & Get Answers to Your Questions - ASAP

General

Do you believe in psychics?

Do you believe in psychics...

Do you believe in psychics? Is anyone stalking me?

12/4/2012
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs

Hi Linda, and welcome back to Just Answer.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX it will be my pleasure to assist you today. Thanks very much for your patience. Various experts are online at different times and I just logged in and read your question.

I do believe in psychics. I don't feel that anyone is stalking you but I do believe that someone has been trying to get in contact with you and is having a hard time doing so. This may be related to a legal or money matter.

What gives you the feeling that someone is stalking you and who have you spoken to, about this situation?

Best regards,
Cher

Hi again, Linda.

Just following up with you to see how everything is going. I hope you found my answer helpful

If you need any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I hope you are satisfied with the information included in my answer.

Thanks very much for the opportunity to be of help and thank you for using Just Answer!

Best wishes,
Cher

How do you know that my ex-boyfriend isn't stalking me or having other people to stalk me and call me for prank calls. Like this one guy called 2 weeks ago claiming to be the Domino's Pizza man and I have not ordered a pizza in 6 months. Then a woman called me 2 days ago saying she wants to sell Avon but don't know where she got my number from. I also had a dream of a tow truck last week and a postal truck with 4 guys in it and one of them was pointing a gun at me. Why is this? I know my ex is bitter with me.

Hello again, Linda and thanks for your reply with additional information.

The various events that you have described, coupled with the dream you had, may indicate that you feel you are being stalked by your ex-boyfriend or other people he asked to keep tabs on you, especially because the break-up was bitter. I'm sorry for what you are going through.

It's also possible that this is all sheer coincidence; however, I feel that you have a sixth sense and you are not imagining these events being related to your ex-boyfriend. Your dream shows that this is on your mind and troubling to you, and that is also why your subconscious is projecting these images and situations while you sleep.

If you have a strong feeling that your ex (or others on his behalf) may be out to harrass or harm you, I've heard of restraining orders being filed under similar circumstances.

You also have the option of changing your phone number, having it unpublished, and/or placed on the Federal do not call list: https://www.donotcall.gov/
This way, your ex and anyone associated with him will not have your most recent information. Only give your new number to people you want to have it.

I do feel that there is some negative energy around you and it might be tied in with your ex. Try to steer clear of him or anyone he's friendly with, and don't give any personal information about your life to anyone you don't know well, or don't trust.

I hope all will be well!

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please click 'Reply to Expert' before rating, direct your reply to me, "Cher", and I will be glad to continue our conversation.

IMPORTANT: If you found my answer helpful, please choose a positive rating like this one Laughing for 'Excellent Service', so I may receive credit from the site for assisting you. Thank you!

Please rate with positive feedback (smiley face) when you are satisfied with my answer. Your satisfaction is always my greatest priority!

~~If you wish to request me for future questions, simply type "For Cher' to begin your post and I will answer, asap!~~

Best regards,
Cher

Are you a psychic? I know some people are talented and you seem accurate. Me, a 6th sense, really? He just called me about 2 hours ago and I was on the other line and clicked over by mistake, otherwise I have not talked to him in about a week now. He asked me how am I doing healthwise because I had surgery in September. I also told him why I stopped calling him because he asked and I told him that I think he put this fake Dominos Pizza man up to calling me but he said no he didn't. He also mentioned that it could have been Demetric; my former ex-boyfriend before him; Ron. So I called Demetric and asked him and he said no he don't do stuff like that and I believe him but I don't believe Ron. This is crazy! I'm 42, Ron is 62 and acting immature, it's his drinking too. Why did he tell me 2 weeks ago to make sure no one is sitting on the steps in my hallway before I open the door, that sounds soo scary! I think he just called me to see where I'm at and I told him that the police are watching my apartment building so please tell that pizza man not to call me anymore and he got angry.

Hi again, Linda and thanks for your reply.

Yes, I have a 'gift'/ a sixth sense, and have been told many times, that I am 'right on' with my accuracy. Thank you for noticing!

If he HAD put the fake Dominos Pizza man up to calling, he certainly wouldn't admit it, but I don't think he did. For a 62 year old, Ron certainly IS acting immature, but some people never grow up. It was nice of him to call to check on you, though, and to see how you were feeling, since you had surgery a few months ago.

He told you to make sure no one is sitting on your steps before you open the door because he's worried about your safety. I don't think there was any ulterior motive, there. He got angry because even though he said he didn't put any fake pizza man up to calling you, you said to tell that pizza man not to call you anymore, so he though you were calling him a liar.

Let him cool down and wait for him to contact you again. If he's your ex, there's really no reason to talk with him at all, unless you enjoy speaking with him and are hoping for a reconciliation; but, I think you will do better than him and find someone else closer to your own age.

Best regards,
Cher

Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Cher
Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs