Mr. Gregory White
Mr. Gregory White, Teacher
Experience:  M.A., M.S. Education / Educational Administration
46856550
Type Your Question Here...

I have a riddle for school that I cannot figure out. Here are

I have a riddle for school that I cannot figure out. Here are the clues:
I came with Haley's comet.
I went with Haley's comet.
Yesterday was my birthday.
Who am I?
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your questions.

Don't Forget the deposit you placed to ask this question is not used to compensate me until you rate my service! Please Remember that when you are asked to give a rating, you are rating My Service and not this website itself.
The answer to this is Mark Twain. He was born with Haley's comet in 1835 and died in the year it came through again in 1910. His birthday is XXXXX November 30, so I am assuming you were given this riddle yesterday (12/1) which would have made his birthday the day before.

All the best and have a wonderful rest of the weekend. Please remember to rate my response so I receive credit for my help today and feel free to request me anytime you have questions.

:-)